Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sketch dump 5

Haven't posted any of my sketches for a while, so why not now?!?!? Buckle up!!!

Whitney enjoys it a lot when I draw the various faces of me with my silly phrases, usually as depictions that are poking fun at myself......I don't find it very funny though. All of my drawings are serious business. Very serious business. I don't draw stink lines around a portrait of myself to be funny. I do it because it is not art without the stink lines.

In all seriousness though, I decided to do a new batch to go along with the others I posted a while back of my smelly face. Since I have been pulling my hair out with these piggies, I'd like to share some of the emotionally unstable faces of me. Please enjoy.

img015

As an extra bonus, below is the full page from my sketchbook....a scatter of 10 minute doodles!

Click on the pic for a larger view!

2 comments:

  1. These are too funny! Love 'em!
    I'm left wondering what happened to you eye!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...