Friday, February 10, 2012

Whitney's Favorites

whitney's favorites banner1
Well after months of mulling over how I can get Whitney to contribute to the blog some more, it turns out that the last post directed by her, where she picked out some of her favorite blogs to share with you, was something she would like to do regularly....and by "something SHE would like to do regularly" I mean make a list of 7 blogs so that I can compile them together in a post, add text, and spend hours making special buttons for each blog.....but I guess any contribution is better than no contribution.  I still love her.  Anyways, she is really my eyes and ears when it comes to the blogging world, since I don't stray too far away from my favorite art blogs, and she is always pointing me into the direction of fun blogs out there that she loves to read.  So please enjoy Whitney's Favorites part II!  Each picture below is a button to their respective blog, so click on each and be sure to take a look around!

*P.S. All of the blogs we feature in Whitney's Favorites can be found by clicking "friends" on the top navigation bar, plus I've also added a button under "Features" on the left sidebar (along with a Paper Blogger button) if you'd like to see all the blogs that way!

littleblogofhorrors
nerdburgerB
pantone167B
stuffyoulllove
eversojuliet
loveelyciaC
sayitaintso

14 comments:

  1. Thank you Whitney, she just added to my bazillions of blogs that I already follow.
    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Whitney (& Cameron), this is lovely! Looking forward to going through the others later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THOSE FREAKIN' DOGS just kill me every time I see their stupid cute faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo! Thanks for including my lil' old blog on your faves, Whitney! Fellow Seattleites...UNITE! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo woo! I love finding new blogs! Those buttons are AWESOME! Hope you two have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh definitely looking forward to browsing some of these! Thanks :)

    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Whitney, I like some of these blogs too :)

    I will check out the others!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I'm so happy you like it Whitney!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey! i'm so happy whitney likes my blog! and oh man even that is my picture of my dogs, it surprised me and i was like "omg those pugs!!!" hahah. what a dork!
    i love the phrase "nerd burger." gotta add that one to my reader!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great list of blogs. I love discovering new blogs to add to my favorite's list.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you SO much, I'm absolutely honored! :D Am I able to possibly steal the buttons etc you've made for me so far? If that's not too cheeky to ask :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WEll she made a great list! we would love to be a part of your part III favorite art blogs! Love fashion illustration? you'll love us.

    <3,

    Brynn Snow of D2G Apparel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there! I have ventured over from another blog where I saw your button. I'm enjoying this little peek into your world! Just lovely! Seriously – I LOVE your style.

    I’m hosting a super duper group giveaway, on my blog. Don’t miss out! And if you’d like to be a co-host on my next giveaway, I would be honored!

    XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that outfit!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...